This is an exciting opportunity for Melbourne based Paramedics to work in the challenging and fast paced environment of mass gatherings.
Colbrow Medics personnel are deployed to work in large teams with mixed skill sets including experienced Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses, Medics & Support Staff. We currently have a position available to join our Victoria team.
• Music Events
• Extreme Sports Events
• Major Public Entertainment Events
• Film & Television Productions
Our staff must have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent and confident decision making ability
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Good observation skills
• Ability to cope under stressful situations
• Professional presentation and reliability
• Excellence in customer service
Shifts are available via our EOI rostering system based on your availability.
Possible start date: Friday 26 January 2018 for four night shifts at a multi-day music festival.
Healthcare Professionals currently or recently working in hospital or ambulance environments are encouraged to apply.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed with us in our growing organisation. If this sounds like you, then apply now via the ‘Work With Us’