COL0181 / 1
KITS, SUPPLIES, EQUIPMENT & PUBLIC FIRST AID TRAINING REFUND POLICY
Public First Aid Training
When an applicant accepts a place offered by Colbrow Medics and pays the fees, it means a binding contract is created between the student and Colbrow Medics. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from unit/s of competency, withdrawal or deferral from a course of study must be made in writing using the Application for Refund of Public First Aid Training Booking form.
Click here to download the Application for Refund of Public First Aid Training Booking form:
In the case of cancellation/postponement (including change of date), the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Students who give notice to cancel or postpone their enrollment more than 30 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrollment fees less than 30 days prior to the commencement of a program will not be entitled to a refund or credit of fees paid. The amount retained is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students’ initial intention to undertake the training.
Name changes are not permitted under any circumstances.
When a student wishes to change the date of their enrollment, the student must re-book and pay for the new date then request a refund for the date they will not be attending using the correct form. Only when this form is submitted more than 30 days prior to the commencement of a program will the student be entitled to a refund.
Refunds are not provided in cases where certificates are not issued to the student due to the student failing to complete or demonstrate the required learning and administrative competencies by the scheduled end time of the course.
Certificate Delivery Timeframes
- Provide First Aid: within seven (7) business days of course completion in PDF format via email (printed copy available to be delivered via Australia Post for an additional fee of $15 per certificate upon request)
- CPR: within seven (7) business days of course completion in PDF format via email (printed copy available to be delivered via Australia Post for an additional fee of $15 per certificate upon request)
- Emergency Response Coordinator (ERC): within four to six weeks of course completion in printed format via Australia Post
Kits, Supplies & Equipment
When a purchase is made from Colbrow Medics in writing or via the Colbrow Medics Web Store, it means a binding contract is created between the customer and Colbrow Medics. All requests for refund, exchange, credit or replacement but be made in writing to Colbrow Medics via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Colbrow Medics will offer you a credit for the returned items less a 25% restocking fee. The credit is conditional upon the following:
- You return the item within seven (7) days of purchase
- You produce your Colbrow Medics Tax Invoice as proof of purchase
- The customer pays all return postage costs
- The item is in resaleable condition including that: a) It is in its original packaging, unopened including instruction manuals and all accessories; b) It is unused and in its original condition; c) It is not a ‘buy in’ or ‘special order’ item
Colbrow Medics reserves the right not to offer a credit change of mind returns at it’s sole discretion. No refunds are provided under any circumstances for change of mind returns.
Colbrow Medics will accept product returns and provide you with a credit, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Colbrow Medics Tax Invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Colbrow Medics may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem before providing the credit, refund or repair. Colbrow Medics reserves the right not to offer credit, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Colbrow Medics provision to accept Other Returns only applies for the amount of time that is reasonable to expect, given the cost and quality of the item.
Short Shipment claims must be made in writing to Colbrow Medics via email@example.com within seven (7) days of delivery date.