Join Colbrow Medics’ Academy and kick start your career!
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) Certification
- Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006) & Advanced Resuscitation (HLTAID007) Qualifications
- One-on-one Clinical Management
- Invaluable healthcare exposure and experience
- Inside access to Melbourne & Sydney major events
- Become Healthcare Career Ready!
- Students starting their careers in Paramedics, Nursing, Physiotherapy or Medicine
- Those looking for a career change
The Colbrow Medics’ Academy has exciting placement opportunities for those seeking to learn new skills in the healthcare field, gaining invaluable exposure and event first aid experience in a large range of scenarios, settings and locations. Students will be in the field, providing emergency first aid response and first aid, treating a range of injuries and illnesses under direct supervision.
Advanced Medic Academy Outline:
|Delivery:||Online / Self-Paced|
|Placement Hours:||100 (minimum) flexible|
|Modules:||Status Life Threat
Bleeding and Wounds
Head Neck Spinal
Bites and Stings
Musculo-skeletal in Sports
High Risk Events
|Assessment:||Online + Practical|
|Colbrow Certification:||Successful completion of the Advanced Medic Academy|
|Nationally Recognised Certificates:||Provide Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001)
Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
Provide Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006)
Provide Advanced Resuscitation (HTLAID007)
All students are required to hold: current Police check (completed within the last 12 month) and Working with Children check.
Colbrow Medics is looking to build future Advanced Medics who are career ready, who confidently demonstrate reliability, teamwork, integrity and flexibility.
Please register and confirm your place for our next next intake via: www.firstaidevents.com/product/advanced-medic-academy